The Fishing Tree SUN PROTECTION FINGERLESS GLOVES, Maximum UPF 50+ UV Skin Screen, Easy To Wear, Versatile, BLOCK Sun Damage While DRIVING, FISHING, KAYAKING, All Outdoor Activity, Great Gifts
- VERIFIED by LEADING SCIENTIFIC TESTING RESEARCH COMPANY, SGS Group, as giving UPF and SPF 50+ sun protection, unlike Berkley & Rapala fingerless gloves.
- LIGHTWEIGHT protective gloves for men and women for wide range of uses, such as in the garden, for marine sports, kayaking, driving in the car or truck or even for photo taking. The beauty of these gloves is that you MAINTAIN THE FEEL of what you are doing, but get the benefit of hand and skin protection and comfort.
- Helps PROTECT HANDS from sunburn, sunspots and skin toughening, reducing the chances of melanomas. AND protects from BLISTERS and CALLUSES from more strenuous activities like dragon boat racing or paddling the kayak.
- Navy blue lycra & dove grey amara synthetic leather give STRETCH & COMFORT so you hardly notice wearing them. Black non-slip PVC patches add TOUGHNESS and padding.
- MACHINE WASHABLE, so after strenuous or sweaty activities like running, shooting, cycle rides, sailing or fly fishing, throw them in the wash. Pair these clothing accessories with sun sleeves for full arm protection.
Multi use fingerless gloves that keep sensitive hands looking younger, help stop early aging and help protect against skin cancer, we really should wear protective clothing in the sun. UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) is the measure of how well fabric blocks UV radiation. A UPF rating of 50+ is the highest possible rating, which is exactly what the experts have VERIFIED for these gloves. The material blocks 49/50ths or 98% of UV radiation. UPF is like SPF, which is the measurement used for su
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More Kayak Gloves Products