MilSpec Paracord / Parachute Cord. 8 or 11 Strand, 600 or 800 lb. Break Strength. Guaranteed Military Specification Compliant, 550 or 750 Survival Cord, Made in USA. 2 EBooks & Copy of MIL-C-5040H
- THIS IS Type III or Type IV, 100% Military Specification compliant, 550 or 750 Paracord. It includes two eBooks: “We Love MilSpec Paracord and So Will You!” and “How to Tie 20 of the Most Useful Knots.” These eBooks will be delivered to you by email after your purchase.
- MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PARATROOPERS have trusted their lives to THIS Paracord for decades! 550 or 750 pound minimum breaking strength, 1/8 or 5/32 inch in diameter, 8 or 11 Inner Strands, Certified U.S. Government Paracord Manufacturer. Guaranteed 100% compliant with Military Specification MIL-C-5040H and The Berry Amendment.
- THIS PARACORD WILL “OUTRANK” YOUR FRIENDS’ commercial Paracord … and YOU can explain the important differences to them! MilSpec Paracord is stronger and more reliable than “commercial” Paracord. It will not rot or mildew, and resists abrasion, tangling, & deterioration from ultra-violet light.
- MADE IN USA by a U.S. Military Veteran-owned and operated company with a 1-Year, 100% “No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S. Guarantee,” PERIOD!
- MANY USES, INCLUDING: tying and lashing, boot and shoe laces, Bug Out and EDC Bags, emergency stitches, starting a fire, traps and snares, grips on knives and axes, belts, rifle slings, lanyards, zipper pulls, tent ropes, bracelets and crafts, self-defense (monkey fist), dog collars and leashes, sewing repairs, suspending food out of reach from wild animals, flag pole ropes, dental floss, and SO many more!
Military and civilian paratroopers have trusted their lives to THIS Parachute Cord for decades!MilSpec Paracord has THOUSANDS of different uses!- Securing or lashing luggage or gear, clothesline, shoe or boot laces, emergency stitches, starting a fire
– Emergency tourniquet, grips on knives, axes or other hand tools, rifle sling, holder strap for sunglasses
– Make a Paracord bracelet, decorative Knot, wrap a coffee cup, hang a pinata, boy and girl scout projects
– Zipper pull, learning
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE