- Uses Cellular and GPS Technology: Designed to be used in conjunction with cell towers and GPS satellites, all you will need to operate this simple beauty is a pre-paid SIM card. The iTrack uses up to 32 satellite channels and cellular towers for accuracy within 10 feet.
- Multiple Tracking Modes: You have the option of setting your iTrack to report its location as often as every 10 seconds or every 4 hours – it depends on how often you want the iTrack to report its precise location. You can also use the On Demand tracking feature – the iTrack only reports its location when prompted – to extend battery life.
- Motion Activated : The iTrack can be programmed to start reporting down to every 10 seconds while in motion. This feature is extremely useful if you own a fleet of plumber’s vans or if you just want to know where Timmy is going with your car. The iTrack will automatically return to Hibernate mode when not in motion.
- Panic/SOS: Simply press the Panic/SOS button on the side of the iTrack and it will start reporting every 5 seconds.
- Protection: No GPS unit would be complete without a waterproof case and a way to mount it, that’s why the iTrack system includes a water-tight case and a magnetic mount for external vehicle caching.
Extended Battery Life – The iTrack comes equipped with long life dual Lithium-Ion batteries that last up to 6 days on a single charge.
No Software to Buy – You never have to download or fiddle with complicated software. Simply enter the latitude and longitude of the location report on any mapping software such as Google Earth to find the iTrack’s location within 10 feet.
Geo-Fencing – Have a wiley teenager? You can pre-set a Geo-fence zone to alert you every time Timmy the Teen
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE