- Designed specifically to provide minimum buoyancy.
- Turns most unconscious wearers face up in water.
- Great to have onboard for compliance.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type II Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD).
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. of buoyancy.
Standard PFD compliance flotation deviseStay safe when you’re out on the boat with this adult life jacket from Absolute Outdoor. The jacket offers basic flotation and a universal fit and can be worn by people with many different body types. This is a U.S. Coast Guard-approved Type II life jacket, which is designed to offer reduced bulk and greater comfort, and is ideal in calm, inland areas. About Kent Sporting Goods Company
Over 50 years ago, the Kent Sporting Goods Company was founded as a
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE